Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01702 USD / MZN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 6% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,108 (182,557 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)