Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03857 USD / UAH
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,015 (78,175₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (43 minutes ago)