Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03631 USD / UAH
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,901 (52,353₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)