Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,174 in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bansko costs 5.20 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (25 minutes ago)