Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 32% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,703 (5,695,115 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)