Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24607 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,247 (9,133 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)