Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14576 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,223 ($b15,250) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)