Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,489 ($b10,213) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)