Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05817 USD / ARS
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,118 (ARS $36,412) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)