Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,843 (CH$1,845,953) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (30 minutes ago)