Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,285 (CH$1,506,378) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (28 minutes ago)