Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.321 USD / GBP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,342 (£3,287) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)