Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.342 USD / GBP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,111 (£3,063) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)