Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.237 USD / GBP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,982 (£2,410) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (31 minutes ago)