Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12178 USD / SEK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,671 (38,353 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)