Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.028 USD / CHF
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 43% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,296 (CHF 5,152) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)