Cost of living comparison between Silkeborg, Denmark and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14749 USD / DKK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 118% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,173 (kr55,412) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)