Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 14% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,197 (12,956,738 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)