Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03802 USD / UAH
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $869 (22,846₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)