Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27539 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,332 (R$ 8,467) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)