Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31530 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,473 (R$ 7,844) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)