Cost of living comparison between Scottsdale, Arizona, United States and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,347 in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)