Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 768 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,761 in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)