Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 744 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,105 in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (27 minutes ago)