Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 672 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,048 in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (38 minutes ago)