Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01628 USD / RUB
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,725 (руб 105,951) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)