Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 USD / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 112 different people.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)