Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30891 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 731 prices entered by 107 different people.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)