Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27598 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,419 (R$ 12,388) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)