Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31561 USD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 860 prices entered by 78 different people.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)