Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02119 USD / DOP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 100 different people.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)