Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02119 USD / DOP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,681 (RD$ 126,533) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)