Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02139 USD / DOP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,325 (RD$ 108,675) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)