Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02024 USD / DOP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,801 (RD$ 138,411) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)