Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02135 USD / DOP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,296 (RD$ 107,545) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)