Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 4% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,606 (2,606 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)