Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is about the same as in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,228 (€2,716) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨54 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bonn costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)