Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,169 (€2,040) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (38 minutes ago)