Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,375 (€3,020) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (33 minutes ago)