Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,281 (Bs 42,703) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (27 minutes ago)