Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,677 (Bs 36,682) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)