Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 USD / COP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,308 (COL$6,228,037) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)