Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,054 (COL$5,819,751) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)