Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01875 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,956 (Php157,631) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (35 minutes ago)