Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 661 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,392 (€2,128) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)