Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,900 (﷼ 127,372,365) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (34 minutes ago)