Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is about the same as in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,540 (€2,334) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)