Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.223 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,029 (€3,295) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)