Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,743 (€3,234) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)