Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 672 prices entered by 105 different people.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 16% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)