Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05291 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,189 (Mex$ 60,274) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)