Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05840 USD / ARS
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,246 (ARS $38,457) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)