Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05728 USD / ARS
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,451 (ARS $42,793) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)