Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 672 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05250 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,960 (Mex$ 37,342) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)