Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00156 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,594 (CH$1,660,764) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)