Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05024 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,165 (Mex$ 43,093) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)