Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05408 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,952 (Mex$ 36,099) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)