Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 USD / UZS
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 11% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,389 (26,600,101 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)