Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 9% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,374 (13,902,866 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (42 minutes ago)