Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 9% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,838 (10,501,237 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)