Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,055 (Rp 28,532,069) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)