Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,973 (€1,815) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (41 minutes ago)