Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.599 USD / OMR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 10% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,380 (﷼ 1,301) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)