Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.600 USD / OMR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 8% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,466 (﷼ 1,333) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)