Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 98% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,944 in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)