Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.242 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 24% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,332 (€3,488) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)