Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 21% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,599 (€3,763) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)