Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.755 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,860 (5,115 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)