Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29972 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,567 (8,563 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)