Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.691 USD / NZD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 6% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,400 (NZ$4,922) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)