Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 88% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,704 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)