Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 100% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,615 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)