Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,880 (622,509 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)