Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 USD / KZT
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 47% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,950 (649,711 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)