Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,621 (CH$1,716,406) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)